Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's Official

We've joined the ranks of farmers and rednecks. We wear work boots and plaid jackets and we finally broke down and bought a pick-up. If my friends on Bay Street could only see me now...
It was impossible to lug home 2x4's and other building materials in the Acura. The folks at the local Irly store were really tasked to come up with new and creative ways to make things fit whenever I went in there. Eventually when the building part is behind us, it will be gardening materials and plants and who knows what all else. So the Sports Car as Roy called it will have to go. It's been a great car. Lots of memories.... but a truck has possibilities for bigger and better things!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Roy, you dingbat, you told me you bought a truck. An F250. What I see there is a Silverado, not a Supertruck. Where do you put the plow?

    ReplyDelete